Random Isley Facts:
1. There are only three beverages I will drink: coffee, wine, and water (usually in that order).
2. I am a librarian’s daughter.
3. Despite, point 2, above, I once racked up $3,000 in library fines (reduced to $300 since I WORKED AT THE LIBRARY) because I was stuck on a grad school paper and couldn’t relinquish the books (and undo my elaborate system of color-coded Post-its) until I cracked it. OCD. Sigh.
4. I have Chinese Crested hairless rescue dogs and can’t imagine having a dog with body hair.
5. I once won a red BMW convertible in a raffle. Sadly, I had to sell it five minutes later to pay fines related to point 3, above.
6. My favorite potato chip flavor is All Dressed (those Canadians know a thing or two about salty snacks—and Prime Ministers).
7. I grew up in Sydney and my dad once found a deadly Australian funnel-web spider in his pajama pants. Luckily, he wasn’t wearing them at the time.
8. I met my amazing husband in grad school and love him now more than ever.
9. When I’m not working I can usually be found hanging around with my husband and kids, reading and sniffing my dogs’ feet. They smell like corn chips.
10. I could not whistle if my life depended on it. Thus far, it has not.